Teen Friendship Poems & Random Quotes

No comments

 Georg Christoph Lichtenberg


Don't judge a man by his opinions, but what his opinions have made of him.


= = = = = = = = = =



Office Space

Peter When I make a mistake, I have eight different people coming by to tell me about it. That's my only real motivation is not to be hassled, that and the fear of losing my job. But you know, Bob, that will only make someone work just hard enough not to get fired.


= = = = = = = = = =



Paul Tillich

Man is asked to make of himself what he is supposed to become to fulfill his destiny.


= = = = = = = = = =



Robert Frost

An idea is a feat of association.


= = = = = = = = = =



Publilius Syrus

Better be ignorant of a matter than half know it.


= = = = = = = = = =



Jewel

I'm becoming more and more myself with time, I guess that's what grace is, the refinement of your soul through time.


= = = = = = = = = =



Dave Barry

Skiing combines outdoor fun with knocking down trees with your face.


= = = = = = = = = =



Nina Berberova

I had learnt to seek intensitymore of life, a concentrated sense of life.


= = = = = = = = = =



Kenneth Kaunda

When you go in search of honey you must expect to be stung by bees.


= = = = = = = = = =



Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray, 1891

Perhaps, after all, America never has been discovered. I myself would say that it had merely been detected.


= = = = = = = = = =



Dame Edith Sitwell

My personal hobbies are reading, listening to music, and silence.


= = = = = = = = = =



Sophocles, Antigone

For God hates utterly The bray of bragging tongues.

No comments :

Post a Comment